423664_290681237662737_100001625894169_818583_1794230339_n

chatlinksarchives


Thursday, February 16, 2012
Screw Exams! @ 11:59 PM

Why do we need to sit for exams!?

All the UTs are seriously stressing me out. 
I don't like this feeling. 
Who else can I blame other than myself for not studying hard?
BLAH. I should stop all these bullshits.
No point crying over spilt milk.

Marketing paper tomorrow and honestly, 
I'm not ready for it. 
I've all the notes but I have yet to read through them.

Apparently,
I'm not ready for any of the papers. 
I guess I'll just ... do my best? 

---------

Stayed over at J's place for the past few days. 
Swear he is an angel.
Took my shower and he said he want to blow dry my hair for me. 
HOW MANY GUYS ON THE EARTH WOULD DO THAT FOR THEIR GIRLFRIEND,
 YOU TELL ME?!
He folded some heart thingy (as a ring) he saw on facebook and 
asked me to play the song "Marry Me" song by Bruno Mars.
He said that is a form of proposing to me!
-Melts-
So proud of that clumsy boy of mine. 
A night without him seems kinda weird now. 

----------

Okay, I needa get my ass to my marketing notes already. 
Bye Folks! 

----------
p/s: Burden Brother is finally booking out! (:
p/s/s: Feels blessed.

about
you think you know me.

Peggy Lim
06March
Republic Polytechnic;
Customer Relationship & Service Management








looking for me?



Peggy Iqiepmil

Create Your Badge

Bonjour Love.